- We offer diverse type of contracts
- We can deliver within 24 hours in the Benelux
- Your own account manager will keep you up-to-date throughout the process
Aluminium EN AW 5005, in accordance with EN 573/485 (AlMg1 / 3.3315), contains approx. 1% magnesium.
Magnesium is responsible for the improved strength of this aluminium alloy. Aluminium 5005 is therefore often used for construction purposes, such as cladding. It is also perfect for bending/forming, punching and welding.
Aluminium 5005 / AlMg1 is often lacquered, while several projects require the material to be anodised. The most common way to produce lacquered AlMg1 is called Continuous Casted (CC). This type of AlMg1 is not suitable for decorative anodising purposes. Roba Metals has several qualities that are very suitable for anodizing and decorative applications.
We can deliver aluminium 5005 directly from stock with the following specifications:
- 1,5 t/m 4 mm
- With/without paper in between
- With/without protective foil
- Hydro Norf ALFHA1
- Alvance 55HX
- Novelis J57S UP
In stock - coloured
We can deliver coloured aluminium 5005 from stock in the following specifications:
- Several RAL colours
- High-quality polyester powder coating
- 1,5 mm
- 3000 x 1500 mm
- 4000 x 1500 mm
- Standard delivery with protective foil