- We offer diverse type of contracts
- We can deliver within 24 hours in the Benelux
- Your own account manager will keep you up-to-date throughout the process
Aluminium EN AW 5754 is certified in accordance with EN 573/485 (AlMg3 / 3.3535). It is an aluminium alloy with approx. 3% magnesium.
Due to the higher amount of magnesium (compared to AlMg1), AW5754 is stronger and has a better corrosion resistance. This makes aluminium 5754 suitable for multiple purposes and is therefore used in many different industries. Aluminium 5754 is for instance used for laser cutting. This grad of aluminium is also perfect for folding and welding.
We can deliver aluminium 5754 directly from stock with the following specifications:
Thickness in mm
- 1 - 10
- With/without paper in between
- With/without protective foil