- We offer diverse type of contracts
- We can deliver within 24 hours in the Benelux
- Your own account manager will keep you up-to-date throughout the process
Aluminium EN AW1050, in accordance with the norm EN 573/485 (Al 99,5 / 3.0255), is one of the most commonly used types of aluminium.
This 99,5% pure aluminium quality possesses several favourable characteristics. The material is very flexible and therefore easy to form/bend. This aluminium quality is perfect for welding and powder coating. Aluminium in grade 1050 is corrosion resistant and has a natural oxide layer that protects the material.
We can deliver aluminium 1050 directly from stock with the following specifications:
- 0,8 t/m 4
- With/without paper in between
- With/without protective foil