- Certification guaranteed
- Flexible and long-lasting cooperation
- Fast delivery from stock
Copper refrigeration and air-conditioning tubes
The use of copper in air conditioning and refrigeration systems has grown steadily in recent years. This is largely due to the properties of copper and its unique ability to meet the needs of the ACR industry. Strict new requirements such as increased operational efficiency and the reduction of harmful emissions have led to a high appreciation for the role of copper.
Its excellent thermal performance, superior corrosion resistance and unmatched formability make it the ideal material for ventilation, air conditioning and cooling systems. Copper helps keep us warm in the winter, cool in the summer, keeps our food fresh, and keeps our computers and equipment from overheating.
- CU-DHP (Talos ACR) copper refrigeration tubes with high purity of minimum 99.9% copper
- Produced according to the specifications of the European standard EN12735 part 1-2 and ASTM B280 / B68
- All tubes are certified according to PED97 / 23 requirements and AD2000
- High purity internal smooth surface. (Talos ACR) copper refrigeration tubes are available in straight lengths and pancake coils
- Packed in shrink film, cartons or wooden cases
- Comes with end caps to prevent contamination from dust and other particles during storage or transport
Level wound coils (LWC)
TALOS® ACR copper tubes are available in layer wound coils (LWC) with or without cardboard core. The outside of the coils can be protected with reinforced cardboard.
Coils with a “central” decoiler are specially designed to allow unwinding from the center of the coil. This offers benefits to the user, such as minimizing packaging materials, unwinding directly from the pallet and a greater weight per coil / spool.
“CD coils” of TALOS® ACR copper tubing do not require special unwinding equipment and can be deployed quickly.
TALOS ACR RCOOL
TALOS® ACR RCOOL are pre-insulated copper tubes with a high added value, significantly more efficient compared to conventional insulation methods.
The insulation material used in the production of TALOS®ACR RCOOL copper tubes is high quality cross-linked polyethylene (PE-X), free from FCFC and fibrous substances. Features a thin PE outer layer for improved operational characteristics and an aesthetic appearance. The TALOS® ACR RCOOL (ΡΕ-Χ) copper tubing is available in coils of 20, 25 and 50 meters and an insulation thickness of 6, 9, 10 and 13 mm, making them suitable for a variety of insulation needs.
Maximum permissible pressure calculation according to EN 14276: 2020 that complies with the European Directive PED 2014/68 / EU (Pressure Equipment Directive).